This domain is intended as a portal to computational physics resources.
At the moment we offer:
- Open source codes for computational methods in phyics
- The iterative eigenvalue template library (IETL), a generic C++ library of sparse
- A C++ random number generator test suite (RNGTS)
- Algorithms and Libraries for Physics Simulations (ALPS)
- Mailing lists for the discussion of computational physics topics
- Links to other computational physics resources
Our plans include
- Archive of software for computational physics
- Archive for results of simulations in computational condensed matter physics.
If you are interested in the project or in contributing please consult
one of the mailing lists.